Ph: (989 )348-8778 ext. 5
The Township Treasurer serves on a board that overseas the running of the township. The Township Treasurer’s Statutory Duties include collecting real and personal property taxes, keeping an account of township receipts (revenues), and expenditures, issuing of township checks, depositing of township revenues in approved depositories, investing of township funds in approved investment vehicles, collecting delinquent personal property tax, and overall management of township cash flow.
ONLINE PAYMENTS NOT EXCEPTED TILL JULY 1, 2019
Summer Taxes: Summer Taxes are due and payable through September 14th. Interest will be added at the rate of 1% per month or fraction thereof. Partial payments are excepted anytime–MINIMUM AMOUNT $50.00.
Winter Taxes: Tax payable December 1 thru February 14th without penalty. Taxes paid between February 15th thru February 28th will include a 3% penalty. All unpaid taxes will be returned to the County Treasurer on March 1st. DO NOT STAPLE CHECKS TO BILLINGS. Please check your property description before making payment and notify the Township Treasurer if you have any questions.
Payment Options and Guidelines
- Partial payments are accepted anytime –minimum amount $50.00.
- DO NOT staple check to billing statement.
- Please check your property description before making payment and notify the township treasurer if you have any questions.
- Receipts by request only! Enclose a self addressed stamped envelope.
- TO PAY TAXES ONLINE CLICK HERE.